1. Purpose of handling personal information
A. Gathering customer information to answer and guide customer inquiries
B. Identification, personal identification, complaint handling, and notification of service use
2. Personal information items processed
A. Required information: Name, Company name, email, phone number
B. Selected information: None
C. How to collect personal information: Website (Customer inquiry)
3. Processing and retention period of personal information
The company notifies the users when collecting personal information and destroys the information without delay when the agreed retention period expires.
However, according to the Commercial Act, National Tax Act, the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce and the related statutes shall be retained for a period of time, it is necessary to hold the transaction for a period of time based on the following verification of the transaction-related rights obligations, the entity shall keep it for a period of time.
- Records of withdrawal of contracts or subscriptions: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce)
- Record of payment and supply of goods: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce)
- Record of consumer complaints or dispute handling: 3 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce)
- Records of tax evidence: 5 years (Basic Law in National Tax)
4. Items on the provision of personal information to third parties
In principle, the Company does not provide the users' personal information to outsiders. Exceptions are made in the following cases:
A. If the users have agreed in advance
B. If there is a request of the investigative agency according to provisions, procedures and methods prescribed in the Act for investigation purposes
5. Matters concerning the destruction of personal information
A. Destruction procedure
- After the purpose is achieved, the information entered for the service use will be destroyed without delay, unless it falls under the cause of personal information storage under other relevant statutes.
B. Destruction method
Personal information printed on paper is shredded or destroyed through incineration, and personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using technical method that cannot play back records.
Matters concerning rights, duties, and exercise of information subjects
The information entity may exercise the following rights concerning the personal information protection of UIR Co., Ltd. at any time.
1) Request to personal information access
2) Request to modify in case of error
3) Request to delete
4) Request for processing stop
5) For children under 14 years, the rights exercise pursuant to Section 1 may be conducted through the user's legal representative or through the agent of the delegated person.
8. Matters concerning the purpose and refusal of automatic personal information collection
The company does not operate devices to collect automatically generated personal information when using cookies and Internet services.
9. Duties of Notice on Policy Changes
The company will notify the revision of the personal information handling policy through the website notice (or individual notice).